OUR LEGAL SUPPORT SERVICES
Farley's Legal Support Services includes but is not limited to Attorney Litigation Support which provides trial preparation support in Criminal Defense, Child Abuse and Neglect Cases, Landlord and Tenant Cases,Process Service, and Court Runner Services. Farley's Legal Support Services also includes Maryland Notary Services, Field Repepresentative Services.
• Prince Georges County, Maryland Notary Public.
• Maryland Notary Public: Prince Georges County Notary. Conduct standard notary services, mobile notary services and e notary services.
• Criminal Defense Support Includes: Felony I, II, and Misdemeanor cases, Document Retrieval Services: Searching case records, copying files, getting copies of court transcripts and records check on all potential witnesses. Interview witnesses, take statements, locate missing witnesses, photograph crime scenes which may or may not include video taping, take crime scene measurements, prepare reports for attorney, be available for the attorney, and testify in court as needed. Also provided is Court Running services where documents are filed in court for attorneys, files are pulled from records, copied and delivered to the attorney.
• Child Abuse and Neglect Cases: Locate missing parents and/or caretakers, inspect homes, photograph living conditions, take statements from all relevant persons, take statements, prepare reports for attorney, serve court notices, transport witnesses, if necessary, and testify when needed.
• Landlord and Tenant Cases: Post and serve Eviction notices, file return service notice in court, report to attorney and testify, if necessary.
• Process Service: Process Service, that which starts the litigation process. Farley's Legal Support Services guarantees 3 attempts with every service. Plus free filing of the return service affidavits in local courts only. Long distance proof of service affidavits will be returned to the sender for filing. Hard serves, Holiday serves, and Last Minute serves (for additional fees) are not a problem. Each service of process is $75.00 for Civil Summons. Subpoenas are $100.00. Special consideration is provided for licensed practicing attorneys. Special rates are available for bulk serves. And, there is a special rate of $65.00 per serve, if the process serves are in Bowie, Maryland.
• Court Runner Services: Court Runner Services are limited to court filings, court records search, obtaining medical records and any other records needed for litigation. Light typing and mild legal research, and internet database searches.
• Field Rep. Services: Services include but not limited to Delinquency Interviews: Door Knock Services which includes photos, return visits and neighbor interviews. Business Verifications: Interviewing owners and inspecting its location which includes photos. Business Collections: Establishing a connection with business owners and their creditors which includes photos. House Sitting Services: Unlock house for open house and for auction services. Secure the premises and report any damages to the property.